ok i know how the chat forums go, but i need help. when i try to view videos and download stuff threw my BB 8130, it says for the videos that its to large or something and then when i try to download stuff it says its forbidden.. so i dont know what to do.. im still new with my phone.. but i love my phone. its badass.. lol so try not to get upset with me.. im just curious..

and also.. just to throw it out there... umm first when i got my phone i bought a SD card (2gig) and i loaded it up with music and i was listening to it for about 3 days then i took out my SD card to put some more music on there.. and yea i didnt know then that you can just hook up the usb cord to the phone and do it like that.. ANYWAYS.. i took it out and put more music on it and then back into my phone it didnt wanna play.. it said no music and i couldnt format my SD card... and i was pissed.. so i took it to the sprint store so they can fix it.. and then they said they couldnt so there gonna order me a new phone.. and i was like ok then. i was a little upset.. but then just one day later.. i took out my SD card to upload more music on to it. just so it can save me time when i get my new phone, i can just pop it in there.. but then when i put my SD card back in, and i just wanted to see if it would play music.. and IT DID... hahaha i was like WTF...!!! cause before it was saying all this crap like if there was an error.. so now im thinking should i tell sprint i dont need the phone? or just take? but what if i do take it.. would they ask for the old.. and if they do, cant i just say i broke by accident and threw it away..??

anyways i need help with that 403 forbidden thing. and if you can help me can you like literally do a step-by-step for me... please.. thanks.
    03-10-08 02:46 PM
    take the phone sounds like a software problem
    03-11-08 10:38 PM
    The "file too large" problem is a limit purposely set by the server. There is no way around it except to download via your PC and transfer it. The limit depends on what type of file for music and video I think it's about 4 or 5 MB.
    03-11-08 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD