I see that the pre-loaded photos on my pearl fill the screen when clicked. The photos I copied over from my Picasa files do not, and I'd much prefer that they do. I tried saving one with the recommended "320x240" size but it still doesn't fill the screen. Is there a default setting for filling the screen that I haven't found yet? Or a size setting? Any advice welcome...
    07-13-08 10:51 PM
    Are you using the default AT&T theme?
    07-13-08 10:57 PM
    Yes, I am using default ATT theme -- is this the problem?
    By the way, don't want to fill the screen for a home page picture, I want it for slide show viewing of photos.
    I have a foggy notion that themes are important, but I want a clean and functional interface without background images. Any recommendations?
    07-13-08 11:08 PM
    Your info says 8110, and the correct size for pics to fit the screen is 240 x 260.
    07-13-08 11:11 PM
    Great, thanks, I'll try that.
    07-13-08 11:15 PM
    Well, no luck so far. I can't seem to make the photos change size correctly.
    I'm quittin' for now. It's quite late and I have now spent more hours fiddling with a device and reading forums than I ever have before...I think this is the crack part of blackberry! Thanks anyway.
    07-13-08 11:34 PM
    Change your theme. The default AT&T theme doesn't allow you to show wallpaper in its entirety.
    07-14-08 12:06 AM
    To fill screen with your picture; select the picture->menu->fill screen. Sunkast is aslo correct that AT&T theme doesn't allow you to fill screen with your pictures as wallpaper.
    07-14-08 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD