Need to swap ESN from Nokia to BB 8130 already flashed for MetroPCS. What code its used to get into the programming mode. i.e. ##000000Send. Need this access code to program the phone. Need the 6-digit One Time Keypad Subsidy Lock (OTKSL) code or 6-digit Master Subsidy Lock (MSL) code. How do I get this codes?
    Last edited by gmthegman; 02-27-10 at 07:37 AM.
    02-27-10 06:27 AM
    Short version: you don't. Otksl is one time use only, used when it was first programmed. Mslk is a closely held secret from the carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 12:12 PM
    Really, but this phone was already being used for MetroPCS. Friend of mine that gave it to me had it connected with Metro. He upgraded so gave me the 8130 so that I can swap ESNs, this was in Miami, FL. I bought a cheap Metro phone before coming to NY the other day and now want to switch the BB to my number. Is there no way to get it connected again?
    02-27-10 12:36 PM
    just buy a new Pearl, less complicated. You can get good one on inernet for 75 bucks. look in the marketplace forum section.
    02-27-10 12:42 PM
    MetroPCS does not carry line of phones. This BB 8130 was actually flashed as a Kyocera phone. The serial number given to Metro to swap when it was flashed was a serial number for a Kyocera, so Metro thinks its a Kyocera, not a BB 8130. See my problem. That's why i need to get into the programming menu so that when I can Metro, they will think its a Kyocera, but the programming they will be giving me to enter the setup menu will be for a Kyocera, not the BB. I need to be able to get into the programming mode so that i can enter the information they will read to me over the phone. You see?
    02-27-10 12:58 PM
    ESN swapping is illegal and can't be discussed on CB.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=113

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD