On my Pearl, when I click on the Messages icon (the little mailbox), it opens showing me all my phone, text & email messages, but if I have, say, 100 messages over the last 4 days, it always opens somewhere in the middle of all those messages, and I have to scroll & scroll up to the top to see the latest ones. Is there a preference to set, in some menu, where it opens to the top, to the most recent messages? Of course, if I need to open a 2-3 day old message I can scroll down to it, but at least I don't have to scroll UP just to see my most recent ones? Seems like starting at the top would be the default setting, otherwise it's counter-intuitive.
    04-24-08 11:08 AM
    Well I am not sure how it works on the Pearl but on the Curve when you are in you message list you just press the T and it takes you to the top and B for the bottom. Oh and welcome to crackberry.
    04-24-08 11:18 AM
    Never heard of this problem before. Mine always opens at the top. Have you tried a search?
    04-24-08 11:19 AM
    Well I am not sure how it works on the Pearl but on the Curve when you are in you message list you just press the T and it takes you to the top and B for the bottom. Oh and welcome to crackberry.
    On the pearl, press 1 to go to the top, 7 for the bottom, and 3 and 9 are page up, and page down.
    04-24-08 11:51 AM
    I think it depends on what folder you are using to see your new message. If i check my messages folder, it opens at the last place i left off. if i open the specific email folder or SMS folder, it always opens at the top for me...
    04-24-08 12:05 PM
    Are you closing your msgs after reading them. It should then reopen to the last msg received if you've closed it from the menu.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 08:43 PM
    Umm...think I am wrong...disregard previous post!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD