love to know, and does everyone elses got a foggy upper screen on the main screen?
    11-15-08 03:18 PM
    Open the apps home screen, highlight an app, press menu and choose move. Move it to the top row. FYI, not all themes will allow you to move the icons.
    11-15-08 03:21 PM
    Open the apps home screen, highlight an app, press menu and choose move. Move it to the top row. FYI, not all themes will allow you to move the icons.
    no i mean in the main screen, not the applications screen
    11-15-08 03:27 PM
    That's what I gave you instructions for. Top row makes up your main screen.
    11-15-08 03:32 PM
    so basically i got no choice but yo have icons in the home screen
    ?
    11-15-08 03:35 PM
    The 5 main icons on the home screen are the top 5 when you hit the menu button. Hit menu, scroll to which icons you want to move, hit menu and then move.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 03:41 PM
    If you are asking about the location of the icons onto the homescreen, then move top 5 or so to the top of the application menu.

Some of us run custom themes (can find some in the theme/wallpaper forums) that change the actual icon images themselves. Also some change the theme type (zen, today, etc) and some actually completely change the location of icons as well.
    11-15-08 04:02 PM
    If you are asking about the location of the icons onto the homescreen, then move top 5 or so to the top of the application menu.

Some of us run custom themes (can find some in the theme/wallpaper forums) that change the actual icon images themselves. Also some change the theme type (zen, today, etc) and some actually completely change the location of icons as well.
    still noone is getting anywhere near the problem .. lbut thanks for the attempts i guess, but i should probably repeat the question

how do you delete the icons from the home menu so there are none on it
    11-15-08 08:21 PM
    still noone is getting anywhere near the problem .. lbut thanks for the attempts i guess, but i should probably repeat the question

how do you delete the icons from the home menu so there are none on it
    That is completely different than what you asked in your original post. You would need a theme that does that. I don't know of any off the top of my head.
    11-15-08 08:30 PM
    That is completely different than what you asked in your original post. You would need a theme that does that. I don't know of any off the top of my head.
    true it is different my bad, been a long day messin around with the blackberry, incredibly over complex settings and such, but i finally got it all setup proper, but ya, i just like a clean main menu, wish there was a way
    11-15-08 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD