I know that my pearl has video recording capability, but I can't figure out how to do it. Please help!!
    03-15-08 09:24 PM
    just find the little video camera icon, click it and once its open, click the trackball and youwill be recording!

Rob
    03-15-08 10:52 PM
    I don't have a video camer icon on my blackberry. I don't have a memory card in my pearl. Could that be the problem?
    03-15-08 11:06 PM
    Make sure you have a memory card. You can also program the side button to launch it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-08 11:08 PM
    On mine I have a video camera icon but it tells me I need a memory card which I haven't gotten yet.

03-15-08 11:14 PM
    That's why, without the Media the BlackBerry would eat up your memory, so the BlackBerry is saving you from yourself.

03-15-08 11:19 PM
    I don't have a video camer icon on my blackberry. I don't have a memory card in my pearl. Could that be the problem?
    Yes, I think you need to get a card.

Here's my main screen and the second icon on the bottom row is the BB Dimension Icon theme icon.

And if using the out of box Verizon theme it's the last icon in the 2nd row:

03-16-08 09:26 AM
    That's so weird that the manual that came with your phone didn't tell you what to do! My Verizon one definitely let me know I had to buy a memory card... Even when I bought it they let me know at the store!

03-16-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD