How do I create a separate folder for SMS Messages?
    04-05-09 12:26 PM
    You mean make your SMS/MMS separate from email?

If so go to messages then hit menu, options then, go to general options, then scroll down to SMS and Email inboxes and change it to separate.
    04-05-09 01:05 PM
    For SMS and MMS I just go to Messages, hit menu, and go to view folder. It even separates inbox and outbox.
    04-05-09 06:36 PM
    You mean make your SMS/MMS separate from email?

If so go to messages then hit menu, options then, go to general options, then scroll down to SMS and Email inboxes and change it to separate.

Thanks!
    04-05-09 07:41 PM
    I tried all of these suggestions and I still can't figure out how to get seperate folders?
    04-07-09 10:32 AM
    Go into your messages. Hit the menu button. Go down to options. Once in options, go down to where you see "theme controled" and change that to seperate. Then save!
    04-07-09 10:50 AM
    Go into your messages. Hit the menu button. Go down to options. Once in options, go down to where you see "theme controled" and change that to seperate. Then save!
    Thank you. I think I finally figured it out.
    04-07-09 11:16 AM
    Yeah I did that and it only shows my E-mail and not my SMS messages I actually have to go in hit menu, go to view folder then sms folder then I can see them. Did I do something wrong I want it to where my sms messages are in the message folder not e-mail.
    04-09-09 08:22 PM
    Yeah I did that and it only shows my E-mail and not my SMS messages I actually have to go in hit menu, go to view folder then sms folder then I can see them. Did I do something wrong I want it to where my sms messages are in the message folder not e-mail.

You didn't do anything wrong - i had this problem and it took me a while to figure it out!
    If u look carefully in ur menu, somewhere there should be a new icon with a phone and a small envelope next to it. This is the separate folder that has been created which will contain sms and mms only. You can reorder your icons to move this to a more obvious position. Hope this helps!
    08-29-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD