Hello!

I know there is that PocketMac program, but it doesn't let you drop in music to my berry. And if I do a wireless bluetooth transfer, you can only send a really low size at a time....meaning no video or music albums.

What program should I use to do that with my USB ?

I have a MAC.

thanks!

Kyle
    07-13-08 07:01 PM
    You don't need a program
    I drag mp3's over to the blackberry icon from the desktop

You need to make sure the blackberry is set up as a mass storage device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 07:14 PM
    I didn't think you could "drag & drop" from a Mac to a Berry.

I purchased Missing Sync software for Mac/Blackberry.

It took me a long time to figure this out, but you need to make sure your music in in MP3 format before syncing! If it's in AAC format, it won't sync.
    07-13-08 07:32 PM
    Or...you can take the microSD out of the BB and with a media card reader, you can insert the card into the reader and plug it into the USB. From there, you can drag and drop as many songs as your microSD can hold.

I find this the easiest way to do it for me.
    07-13-08 07:39 PM
    Yes make sure your BB is in mass storage device. That's how I always do it on my PC.
    07-13-08 07:54 PM
    Unlock your blackberry and plug it in. A drive will show up on your desktop.
    07-13-08 08:02 PM
    How do I unlock it? I have it in mass sotrage device but my computer wont show the icon on the desktop.
    07-13-08 08:11 PM
    Yes make sure your BB is in mass storage device. That's how I always do it on my PC.
    I have a MAC

No one knows how to do this?
    07-14-08 01:28 PM
    no one knows?
    07-21-08 11:55 PM
    I know. Buy windows for your Mac! Viola!

07-22-08 08:42 AM
    Get a microSD card and enable mass storage mode!!

Drag and drop to your little hearts content
    07-22-08 08:43 AM
    Get a microSD card and enable mass storage mode!!

Drag and drop to your little hearts content
    As above just enable mass media and drag and drop

OPTIONS - MEDIA CARD - ENABLE MASS STORAGE MODE - YES

If it still won't show on your desktop try putting mass storage to no then saving it then back to yes and saving it, this has worked for me.

You are saving when you enable mass storage yes??
    07-22-08 08:46 AM
    Hey Piano do you have leopard OS running on your Mac? I got a MBP and am having the same problem so finally since I was crazy sick like 102 degree fever sick I took the time to put songs I wanted from my MBP and put it on a memory stick and put it in the dell that I never use and did it that way. For some reason it won't work on leopard I don't think but it will work on the OS before... Tiger I reckon

07-22-08 08:51 AM
    Hey Piano do you have leopard OS running on your Mac? I got a MBP and am having the same problem so finally since I was crazy sick like 102 degree fever sick I took the time to put songs I wanted from my MBP and put it on a memory stick and put it in the dell that I never use and did it that way. For some reason it won't work on leopard I don't think but it will work on the OS before... Tiger I reckon

Good point I am still on Tiger, could be a Leopard issue.

OP, Are you running leopard??
    07-22-08 08:53 AM
    I'm running Leopard and when I connect the BB via USB, the card doesn't show up anymore. I have a USB card reader and I take the card out of my BB, put it into the reader and voila! The card shows up and I can drap and drop songs, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. onto the card.
    07-22-08 10:49 AM
    a folder should show up on your desktop once it is connected. it will either be named 'Untitled' or 'Blackberry' open this, and navigate to the music folder. drag your music into the music folder.
    07-22-08 12:15 PM
    a folder should show up on your desktop once it is connected. it will either be named 'Untitled' or 'Blackberry' open this, and navigate to the music folder. drag your music into the music folder.
    It doesn't show up.
    07-22-08 12:45 PM
    All -

I've been trying to get POS Pocketmac to synch some of my iTunes playlists, but it's not doing it right - it only sends about 1/3 of the files. I've got an 8 GB card in my Pearl running OS 4.5. Anyone have this same issue and was able to resolve it? I can drag and drop, but then I'd have to find all my songs in my playlist and that's a pain...

TIA!
    08-17-08 09:23 PM
    It doesn't show up.
    Did you go to Options -> Media Card then hit the Blackberry Button and select Enable Mass Storage?

Works fine for me on Tiger.
    08-17-08 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD