Hey guys not sure what is going on but my hour glass seems to spin alot lately after a few days of having my new Pearl. I am getting frustrated with it cause it slows me down on texting is there something I need to turn off or something running in the background that I am not sure about or is it I have downloaded to many things on my device??? I don't know what is going on it is doing it too when on the net. So how would I turn stuff off and/or what can I do to fix the situation. I have only had it less than a week.
    Lisa
    05-24-09 12:44 PM
    Im guessing you used up too much memory, and its lowering your RAM. What I did with my phone, was I put ALL my Music, Pictures and videos on the SD card. Delete some unused languages and apps. I did that and have about 20MB free on my phone after a reset.
    05-24-09 12:53 PM
    I cleared some themes off my phone. And it seems to work alot better now. I wished I could put alot of apps on an SD card that would be awesome cause I like games too. What else can I remove from my Pearl that would get it to work better they have French and stuff like that on it I don't need that stuff so I think I will remove that.
    05-24-09 02:02 PM
    Check the memory optimization link in my signature. It is great for increasing file free memory...
    05-24-09 02:05 PM
    i usually just do a battery pull...that helps
    06-02-09 01:45 AM
    I was listening to flycast for a while and my pearl did a major wipe and cleared my entire address book , notes, calender, even the browser app disappeared. Any tips to avoid recurrence ? Scared to use flycast. Now. Can't add many apps either. Would be so simple to be able to back up mirror of phone on sd card so you don't need to rely on pc backup. ;P
    06-02-09 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD