I emailed gsmphone for a unlock code for it being tmobile. and the code does not work. Waiting to hear back from him about the code not working. I think cincinnati bell is a resaler of both service. When I check the network with no sim card in it it says t-mobile. I put my card in it states att? but phone is not unlock any ideas?
    08-05-08 11:33 AM
    08-05-08 11:36 AM
    Hi,

I have received my unlocked code form a provider followed the instructions for unlocking. Is there a way you can tell your phone is now unlocked? With out necessarily buying another sim card just yet?

Thx for the help
    08-05-08 03:10 PM
    Hi go to options advanced sim and type in meppd and all the things listed should say disabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 02:41 AM
    Just a little FYI, If you do unlock a CB phone you cannot use it on Verizon. I have an 8120 Pearl that I unlocked which is GSM technology. Verizon is CDMA technology so I could not use it with them. Again, just a heads up.
    02-16-09 12:18 PM
    if you have the cincnnati bell unlock code for a curve, w2ould you mind sharing it?
    03-08-09 11:26 AM
    Just a little FYI, If you do unlock a CB phone you cannot use it on Verizon. I have an 8120 Pearl that I unlocked which is GSM technology. Verizon is CDMA technology so I could not use it with them. Again, just a heads up.
    hi I have a pearl from verizon it doesn't have a sim card, so where do you go for imei number or what you need to find out if it is locked? thanks for your time.
    04-09-09 08:13 PM
    04-11-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD