I have an Imac & use missing sync for my blackberry pearl. Occasionally Ical -which operates in the background - will wipe my entourage calendar clean (that's for another thread). Right now my problem is, that just happened again, and now it won't sync with entourage & i get the following message:

you referenced the following records (in a relationship) but did not actually push them: (00000101,00000057)

what the h** does that mean?

p.s. I haven't updated yet to new blackberry software that came out 10/31. gotta borrow my daughter's PC to do it.
    11-18-08 09:36 AM
    Hmm, I'm not sure about this - iCal shouldn't wipe Entourage - check your sync settings, maybe you have iCal set to override?

Anyway, I think we should ask the mods to move this to the Mac Forum - might get a better response over there. I haven't seen this issue so sorry I can't help too much...
    11-18-08 10:01 AM
    thanks for helping to find the right place for this question. is there anything else I need to do to move it or was yoru request enough?
    the Ical issue has happened once before so it isn't all the time. i'll check settings anyway!
    11-18-08 10:08 AM
    thanks for moving me to mac forum. also went ahead and added my question here under new thread. thank you everyone for any help you can provide.
    11-18-08 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD