Hi, i just download a theme OTA to my blackberry pearl 8130, but after trying it out i didnt like it. so i tried to delete it but i dont know how, i just thought the delete button oughta do it but i didnt work..

can someone please help me delete the themes? it's taking up my device memory. thank you
    05-15-08 02:45 AM
    go to the menu, advance options and then applications you will find the theme there and can delete it
    05-15-08 03:37 AM
    I think it better though if you first switch back to another theme before deleting the theme you no longer want.
    Main screen/Options/Advanced Options/Applications, then scroll down to the Theme you want to delete, push menu and choose delete. The phone will reset after the deletion.
    05-15-08 05:44 AM
    I think it better though if you first switch back to another theme before deleting the theme you no longer want.
    Main screen/Options/Advanced Options/Applications, then scroll down to the Theme you want to delete, push menu and choose delete. The phone will reset after the deletion.
    Very good information. I upgraded my OS and somehow deleted my themes and it turned back on with a white background and "stick" type icons...scared the (&^% out of me.
    05-15-08 05:58 AM
    This worked for me! Thanks!
    07-15-08 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD