Okay I need help transfering themes using zip files and my blackberry desktop. First of all I want to say that when I use OTA it works fine but I can't seem to get my desktop transfers to work.

Here is the info I have:
    device is Pearl 8130
    carrier is Bell Mobility
    Os version is 4.3.0.66

and here is a description of the error im getting ---- First i download the zip file and unzip it to a separate folder i then sync my pearl and activate the application loader function, I then select the alx file in the unzipped folder and I get the following message "No additional applications designed for your device were found" and basically i can't get any further.

BTW I am 100% sure that these are themes made for the pearl and when the very same theme was available in OTA format they worked even though the .zip version gave me the same difficulties. However not all the themes that I wanted were available in OTA format which is why im dying to get it to work.

I am new to crackberry forum so i could not post the url (need to have over 10 posts lol) to the theme i wanted but its basically the Mario Brothers theme on viralelectronics.com

If anyone can help I would be very greatfull PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL
    04-11-08 10:43 PM
    Check this out:
    Application Loader Error - BlackBerryFAQ
    04-11-08 10:48 PM
    Welcome to CB
    04-11-08 11:16 PM
    I have the exact same issue and am also with verizon, I want the mario theme and I get the same error code when trying to instal with the loader.

Just wondering if what they said worked for you.. and if you could help me as well if you got it to work.. Thanks
    04-12-08 12:23 AM
    Yeah it worked great thx a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    for the person who asked for feedback i recommend you try it but read the instruction carefully because the first time i tried it i downloaded the desktop rather then the OS and that won't help.

PS I love crackberry!
    04-12-08 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD