I selected the hidden option box on my new blackberry pearl and yes, I have NO idea how to now view these pictures!!!!
    02-16-09 03:32 PM
    Is there a Menu, View Hidden, or Menu, View All option?
    02-16-09 03:43 PM
    No, the only option I have when I select the media-pictures-menu is to view. Nothing about view all or view hidden...
    02-16-09 03:46 PM
    To get to hidden files"

click Media > Highlight Pictures and press the Menu Button and Click Explore Then Navigate to your Media Card Press the Menu Button again and Click Show hidden.

That will unhide all hidden folders and images you have hidden along with any BB specific System Folders

To Hide any Image or Folder Highlight that Folder or image and press the menu button go to Properties the Check the Hidden box then click close.
    02-16-09 05:36 PM
    Thank you!!!
    02-17-09 02:15 PM
    ok i tried doing that but that folder is gone from there. and when i go to explore there is no show hidden. i did hide it at first but then other stuff happend and i just loaded a back up....and that media card folder is still not there. please.....help me lol
    02-19-09 12:27 AM
    This is how I unhide pics on my Curve (8330)

go to media, highlight pictures, click menu, click explore, click media card, highlight Blackberry, click menu, click show hidden, then click on blackberry folder, scroll down to pictures and click on that folder.

Your hidden pics will now show up in the list as faded icons to view, delete, move, etc...

Hope this helps. Sorry for the way I typed it out.

If you dont know what folder it was in when you hid it, you'll have to do the steps above for all folders that would contain your pics.
    02-24-09 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD