k, so my BB pearl 8130(? i beleive) crapped out on me the other day, had it for 4 months, what a shock :/ so anyways, its useless, just a paper weight. it still rings, but none of the buttons work, i can move the trackball back and forth but i cant click anything with it. to turn the screen on i have to take the battery out, put it back in and constantly move the trackball to keep the backlight on. if the backlight shuts off, i have to pull the battery again. before the buttons konked out on me, first the phone started randomly taking pictures.. like the buttons were pressed down and wouldnt stop. and th epictures were always just bright white. so i tried a battery pull cause that usually solves most of my problems and it did, till i tried the buttons...

well... the main thing i wanna know is, im with virgin mobile canada, and my bb doesnt have a SIM card, so how can iget my phone numbers back?? I REALLY REALLY NEED THEM FOR WORK AND SCHOOL!

and if by chance you have a etmporary solution to make my phone work just for a month you can include that
    Last edited by --b.riitt_xO; 10-31-10 at 11:44 PM.
    10-31-10 10:30 PM
    use desktop manager and back up the phone
    11-01-10 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD