So this morning I was showing my mom how to password protect her BB and I used mine as an example. When it asked me to enter I password I entered "cakes"...or so I thought...because all I saw once I entered it was "*****". I locked and unlocked my phone about 3 times to show her how easy it was. Then I forgot to take it off and the next time I tried to use my example password--"cakes" it said invalid password. I only have 10 times to try it and I already used 9 of them. I tried using it in caps, lowercase, i tried typing just the first letter on each of the keys (cajea) in case when I entered my PW it WASN'T on suretype and instead on multitap (because I only tapped each key once) but nothing worked. I don't want to use my last try because I don't want to be permanently locked out of my phone. But I have no idea what to do! And I need my BB!

Please Help!!!!!!
    (and thanks in advance for any replies!)
    05-30-09 01:44 PM
    Unless you're on BES, you're just going to have to use that 10th try & let the device master reset. Hope you have a backup!
    05-30-09 02:25 PM
    whats BES, how do I get in contact with the device master, and how do I know if I have a backup?
    05-30-09 02:55 PM
    whats BES, how do I get in contact with the device master, and how do I know if I have a backup?
    BES is the blackberry enterprise server. Do you go through your corporate email server for access? If no, you don't have BES.
    05-30-09 02:57 PM
    Oh okay. Well I guess I will have to use that 10th try then X(
    05-30-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD