im completly clueless on how to download ringtones. ive tried txt method internet and usb and nothing is working please help!!!!!!!
    03-04-09 10:30 PM
    Have a memory card installed, have mass storage turned on. Drag and drop ringtones you have saved on your computer to the card.

Check the 101 lectures series in my signature for more help on using your Blackberry.
    03-05-09 07:44 AM
    Different Ways to get ringtones on your Device.

1, Email
    2, BBM
    3, USB with SD card
    4, Bluetooth Transfer
    03-05-09 09:04 AM
    Have you tried all those websites that people suggest all the time? Like funformobile.com and doing it the OTA way? It's probably a stupid question but I just like to make sure that you really have tried EVERYTHING, ya know?
    03-05-09 11:15 AM
    but that way you have to pay the ways ive listed are free
    03-05-09 11:44 AM
    there are free ringtone sites out there, you can actually get ringtones for free here at crackberry. the easiest way i've found is to access the sites directly on my berry and then they just download straight to the phone. but a memory card would be a good idea, it helps with the storage room.
    03-06-09 01:49 AM
    I downloaded mine from right here at crackbery.com. The library here is pretty good. I've also noticed that periodically some kind soul will pop up here at crackberey and offer to custom make them. If you need help search ringtones at crackberry on google.
    03-07-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD