I don't have any entries in the HRT, but I DO HAVE Service Books on my BB. I am on BB Data Plan with AT&T/Cingular. Some of the apps that I want to use are giving me data connection errors, plus I can't use email, and I am sure this has something to do with the HRT, but I don't know how to get entries in there.

I updated my OS and after that the service books downloaded to my phone, but I still don't have Hrt. I don't think my phone is unlocked, but it is a Cingular phone, and I am using their BB service.

Can someone help, I need hrt...........

BB Pearl 8110
    05-20-08 05:38 PM
    Settings/Options/Adavnced Options/Host Routing Table..

Press menu key and choose.."Register Now"

You'll get a message saying your device has been registered with the wireless network, if not call AT&T something is wrong with your provisioning.
    05-20-08 05:47 PM
    I've seen on other posts that *228 will do ota provisioning so I tried that, and it didn't work. Is there another number I can try to do this with AT&T/Cingular?

Also, I didn't clarify in my first post that I got this phone from eBay, but I made sure to get a compatable phone for AT&T. I don't know if it makes any difference, although it may have been used in another state.

Any suggestions are welcomed as I am out of options other than returning the phone and having to wait for two weeks before I get another. I know there has to be a way to fix this, I am just new to the BB world and don't know all the "trix" yet.
    Thanks in advance........
    Last edited by samainfirenight; 05-20-08 at 10:04 PM.
    05-20-08 09:58 PM
    I wonder if your problem ever got solve?

You mentioned that you got the phone from Ebay. Maybe the PIN of this phone is still associate with previous owner's BIS account?
    07-30-08 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD