Hi everyone!
    It's weird. Seems almost like clockwork that since about the 1st of the year, my 1.5yr old Pearl is slowly dieing a slow death. LOL.. One of the biggest, recurring problems I'm getting everyday is that I'm getting an AOL email from someone and I then delete it or save it for later. But then at least 3 more times, about a minute apart, I get the same emails coming to the BB, but they are "ghosts" because if I choose to delete them over and over, the very 1st one I kept is still on AOL.
    I have 2 AOL accounts and 1 Gmail. I *never* have had it happen once to my Gmail account, only AOL. And it's almost the same senders, like daily ZDNet emails. It's always them, but then it's sporadic on who else. Sometimes my father, sometimes an online bill company.

I've done numerous battery pulls right after, nothing. I've deleted ALL my Service Books about a half dozen times, nothing.

My buddy at work with the same exact Pearl on TMobile, BTW I'm on Verizon, he has had no issues like this and we have about the same year span on our Pearls.
    So, I don't know if it's a Verizon thing, a BB thing, or an AOL thing??? I've tried searching the forum here for something similar, but haven't come across it.

Among other slow things and opening emails getting "stuck" (taking 3mins to open the email icon), I'm SOOO ready for the Nexus One or Droid to replace this crap!

Thanks
    03-08-10 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD