Hi,
    I accidently smashed the screen on my pearl. I was wondering if anyone can let me know if it is possible to swap out the screen from one pearl to another? I have the second phone with a good screen on hand.

Thanks!
    01-06-09 07:21 PM
    Hi,
    I accidently smashed the screen on my pearl. I was wondering if anyone can let me know if it is possible to swap out the screen from one pearl to another? I have the second phone with a good screen on hand.

Thanks!
    Sorry to hear. The answer is not really, because when you pull off the screen from the other Pearl, you will end up ruining the adhesive seal that goes around the perimeter of the underside of the screen (this seals out all the dust and also actually acts as the agent that keeps the screen affixed to the phone). What you can do is order a new screen from cnn.cn or another phone parts store, and apply the new screen since these come with the form fitted double sided sealing tape. The only other thing I can think of is trying to buy the seal, but not sure who would sell it.
    01-06-09 07:35 PM
    Thanks for your help!
    01-06-09 07:37 PM
    Thanks for your help!
    Anytime. Good luck.
    01-06-09 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD