Hi I'm new to the BB and I am having problems with the call log. Lately it says that I have a missed call but when I click view there is nothing there. And my call log clears constantly. Does anyone know how to keep the call list there so I can see who has called me and who I've called in the past days or weeks?
    Thanks
    08-18-08 11:08 AM
    08-18-08 11:37 AM
    Quick fix = alt lglg and clear log.
    08-18-08 11:57 AM
    when you don't have enough memory on your phone the first things it starts to delete are your call logs and your messages. when your file free starts getting close to 12xxxxxx it starts to delete unimportant things. try this to free up some memory Stoner's Memory Guide
    Last edited by pinkberry8120; 08-18-08 at 06:37 PM.
    08-18-08 06:14 PM
    Everything said about your memory and what you need to do about it is true. When you get that fixed, you'll stop losing your logs. After that, there is one more point about the Call Log that you may not be aware of.

The list you get when you press the Call Log icon is not the actual call log. That list is just the last 20-30 unique entries in the log. The actual Call Log is a folder in Messages. Go to Messages / Menu / View Folder / Phone Call Logs. You'll see the last 30 days of calls. You can select and delete them one by one without deleting your entire history for that number. Note, though, that if you delete the number from the Call Log icon screen, you delete ALL entries from the Phone Call Log for that number.
    08-18-08 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD