hi everyone,

i just installed the instant messenger trial version on my pearl, the one with MSN, AOL etc. Or at least I tried to. I had them email me the link for my browser. I thought the download was complete but then my berry just shut off. Now it seems to be restarting over and over again. The white screen turns on, the hour glass spins twice, the screen goes black and the red light comes on. It has done this about twenty times already. Any suggestions? i cant be without my berry for too much longer! I have tried a battery pull and it didnt seem to help. Thanks in advance!!
    04-28-08 10:19 PM
    Do a forum search for a nuked berry and follow the steps on there I'm on opera so I can't find the link good luck
    04-28-08 10:24 PM
    What IM app would that be? There is more than one multi-network IM app for the BB.

BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    04-28-08 10:32 PM
    I did a search and found the Berry 101. My pearl is on life support right now and I think it will be ok. Thanks so much! Sunkast, I forget what the name of the app is. Its the one that was on for half price a few weeks ago. Thanks again for the quick reply and all the help!
    04-28-08 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD