Hello everyone. I'm currently a Sprint HTC Mogul user. The only thing i really love about the phone is the easy integration with Microsoft Active Sync. I'm looking to get a Blackberry Curve through Sprint, but I just to touch base with some experts here before I make the jump.

My issue is getting a blackberry is syncing with my exchange server (mail, contacts, calender). I work for a small company who uses an exchange server. They're not about to purchase BES for one user, and even if I ask about BES Express, they're not going to let me (or anyone else) install it. I think I have a solution, but just wanted to make sure.

If i use the 'redirector program' or whatever it's called, I'm able to get all my e-mails, contacts, calender over the air wirelessly, as long as I have my computer running with outlook running. This is a quick solution, but When I'm not at work i'm screwed cause I don't leave my computer on. At home I have a Mac and use Entourage 2008 using OWA. I do keep that computer on all the time. If I install the redirector on that computer using PocketMac that should work correct? Also, can someone verify with either version of the redirector all my contacts and calender will be synced to my phone. That is the most crucial part, as I have all my contacts on my exchange server.

Thanks for the help guys. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    06-19-08 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD