I need someone to explain to me like I am a 3yr old exactly how this media card works and how to get music on it from my computer and how to get my pics etc to save automatically to it, also do apps need to be saved to media card or device? i have had my blackberry for 2 weeks now and can't figure it out to save my life!! I am very tech ignorant! I put the disk that came with it on my desktop and thats all the more i've figured out....
    any help would be appreciated thanks!!
    11-03-09 01:43 PM
    I need someone to explain to me like I am a 3yr old exactly how this media card works and how to get music on it from my computer and how to get my pics etc to save automatically to it, also do apps need to be saved to media card or device? i have had my blackberry for 2 weeks now and can't figure it out to save my life!! I am very tech ignorant! I put the disk that came with it on my desktop and thats all the more i've figured out....
    any help would be appreciated thanks!!
    apps - saved to your device, dont save too many as your memory can go down very quickly.
    music and media card - just plug your device into the computer with your memory card in and on the device allow mass storage to kick in. Then find your music folder in the media card and drag and drop.
    pics - open up camera, press the BB button beside the trackball, > options > and under save location change it to mass storage or media card.
    11-03-09 08:34 PM
    Thanks for your help!! So...how many apps are too many, can I delete the ones I don't want that came with the phone?
    How do I find the music folder in my media card, is it in the desktop manager? Drag and drop from my computers music folder?
    Ha, I told you like I'm 3!!!!
    11-05-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD