Anyone know the trick to unzip the file? I have been trying to do this for days and I am so frustrated. I have read the instructions through handango, but i still cannot get the file to unzip? thanks
    11-29-07 12:28 PM
    Unzip from where? I'm confused.
    It's downloaded to your computer?
    11-29-07 12:31 PM
    yes sorry it's downloaded to my computer.
    11-29-07 12:58 PM
    Yeah, I have the same issue, I can't download sudoko I get and error saying "the item you selected cannot be displayed. Do you wish to save this item?

thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-07 01:47 PM
    I get the same warning and it says to update and I did and I still get the same warning! ugh
    11-29-07 03:08 PM
    What I have been doing lately is sending an email asking for their OTA link to the manufacturers, usuall support@ whatever their website reads. So far I have been successful. If they have a link to their OTA site you can download the program through the browser on the 8130. The 3rd party SW developers have not updated many of the programs to work with the new desktop connect program and the installers don't recognize the OS version 4.3 yet.

Hope this helps.
    11-30-07 07:26 PM
    Jlii makes a great point.

Usually OTA works perfectly.. I have yet to install something from my PC and not have it give me that error message
    11-30-07 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD