Ok well i have had it with sprint and trying to get answers from them..I have a pearl 8130 and it won;t let me set up my yahoo email....Bastards....Or I can not find the icon to go online...PLease please help...My only two options on email are to skip email or use a work email with blackberry enterprise server...i have niether...the owners manual says one option that does not exist on my phone....GRRRRR
    02-21-08 06:56 PM
    i'm assuming you have a data plan already w/ your carrier, so have you tried hitting menu (you may have to twice) and then "show all." this will make any hidden icons appear - maybe your browser is hidden.
    02-21-08 07:02 PM
    Mind your language..

It sounds like you do not have the service books on your phone as that gives you a new email set up Icon. You can also set up your email from your carriers BIS website then send your service books to the phone. Has your data plan been activated?
    02-21-08 07:03 PM
    yeah, or resend service books from your BIS (which is where you can also set up your yahoo email)
    02-21-08 07:04 PM
    https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel

this should be sprints BIS site if this doesn't work get sprint to activate your data plan and send your service books.
    02-21-08 07:18 PM
    OOppps i messed up...i was to eager..the carrier had not set up my network..everything is a ok now..but now the "BRAND NEW" memory card is telling me it has errors...ANy ideas
    02-21-08 08:20 PM
    Try formatting the card in your phone and see if that helps!!
    02-21-08 08:35 PM
    you can format it in the phone...holy moly
    02-21-08 09:12 PM
    Yes...

Options > Media Card > Menu Button > Format Card

Did it work for you?

Paige
    02-21-08 09:21 PM
    you guys and girls are the best ever...i think i am gonna love this site
    02-21-08 09:25 PM
    You're gonna love that Pearl too... once you learn the tips and features!!

Blackberry and Crackberry - Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate
    02-21-08 09:56 PM
    i already do...i just tested out the sprint navigation and it is pretty dam accurate
    02-21-08 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD