I just upgraded to the Tour, this will be my second BB. I love my pearl, its been great, and never had any problems with it. I will miss it, but Its time to move on to a bigger and better BB. I hope I enjoy the tour as much as I have my pearl.

The only thing I have not liked about the pearl is the lack of memory, other then that its been great.
    01-03-10 09:36 AM
    Cool nascar, congratulations! And the migration continues...

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 08:56 PM
    I thought about maybe selling it, but I cant, its going to be a back up
    01-03-10 11:35 PM
    Heck yeah! You always want a back up. I've got one, and the Pearl I'd been using more recently, is being given to a new home. You'll enjoy the heck out of the Tour, especially when they get 5.0 working well on it.
    01-03-10 11:46 PM
    I just did the exact same thing, upgraded from my 8130 to a 9630 (also my second BB)

You will not be dissapointed, I promise you that.
    01-04-10 01:05 PM
    Congrats!

You know they are coming out with a Pearl 2 right? Tons more memory.

Check out this video of it.
    01-04-10 01:51 PM
    They're also coming out with a Tour 2! Trackpad instead of trackball, and Wi-Fi.
    01-04-10 08:05 PM
    Woot woot. I think I might wait around till the new Pearl comes out. I've been elidgle for a new upgrade since last Nov. I dont like any of the current BB's. I looked into the new Omnia and the Droid Eris but idk if I want an all touch phone. I can type like a mad man on my Pearl.
    01-05-10 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD