Anyone having any problems receiving emails on their Blackberry, specifically gmails. I am on Verizon and use BIS. I can send gmails from The BB but have not receiveved an email since 10:00 am. Checked outlook and have received about 10 emails to my gmail acct. My 3 other email accounts set up through BIS work fine, can send and receive. Thanks
    04-19-08 02:21 PM
    Is this a new account(gmail) or did it work before.?
    04-19-08 03:29 PM
    Try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    04-19-08 04:20 PM
    In gmail > settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP you may have to enable POP. I had to do this for my Treo and I'm not sure if it's required for BBs but it's worth a shot.
    04-19-08 04:45 PM
    In gmail > settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP you may have to enable POP. I had to do this for my Treo and I'm not sure if it's required for BBs but it's worth a shot.

This si what i was waiting for him to answer, i had to do the same for mine, took me hours then finally it hit me

At the OP, this should do it for ya, i had the same problem,and working now.
    04-19-08 04:51 PM
    Re-send your service books, or do a battery pull.

I got 2 gmail accounts on my BlackBerry, setup with POP, I haven't had any problems today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD