Hi,
    I have a Pearl 8120 with wifi. When I open gmail through the hotspot browser, I can view my e-mails, but cannot download attachments, only view them.
    But when I go into basic HTML mode, I can see the titles of the e-mail but I cannot select them. Is there something wrong?

Thanks
    10-05-08 06:15 PM
    Any particular reason why you don't have the account set up directly on your phone or use the Gmail app? I don't know anyone that checks gmail from the browser...
    10-05-08 06:20 PM
    Any particular reason why you don't have the account set up directly on your phone or use the Gmail app? I don't know anyone that checks gmail from the browser...
    The gmail client can't install... IT's stuck at 10% when it tries to install and nothing happens... I have no idea why.
    I only use internet through wifi, since I don't have a data plan.

thanks
    10-10-08 01:55 AM
    could be a browser setting like css or java disabled. i use the mobile version all the time to search old emails. i like using the native bb client over the gmail app. however, i hate having a ton of messages on my device.
    10-11-08 06:44 PM
    I find the best way to use the Gmail Web interface is by using opera Mini. Opera Mini will open Gmail as if it were in a desktop browser.
    10-11-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD