When ever I send an email with my blackberry. As soon as it is send I get an email that just pretty much shows the email I sent. It's not like something that tells me that I send it. It is just a new email, with the email I sent in it.

I know that is pretty confusing. But I can't think of a better way to explain it.

HELP!!
    12-19-08 07:25 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 07:47 PM
    This just happened to me few mins ago. I am hoping it will not happen again -- will just have to wait and see.

12-19-08 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the link. Although it doesn't completly help me.

12-20-08 07:29 AM
    It would help you if you read the entire thing. It shows you how to stop the messages from being sent to you.

Otherwise, I like the fact that they get sent back to me, as I can be absolutely sure of what I wrote.
    12-20-08 09:18 AM
    you have to set up a filter for your email. I did it yesterday i know the link for verizon subs but not for other providers. your best bet is to call your subcriber and have them walk you through the process.

heres the verizon link

blackberry.net/go/vzw hope it helps people out with verizon sorry i cant help about yours
    Last edited by ndata; 12-20-08 at 10:34 AM.
    12-20-08 10:28 AM
    Yeah, the filter works guys, just read and follow instructions. However, i think you will end up with antoher problem afterwards where when you check a message or delete one on your device, it will still be there in your mailbox itself as if you didnt read or delete it.
    12-20-08 01:44 PM
    But the thing is, what IF I want to send myself pictures or any other thing from my computer to my phone. Then I won't receive it.
    12-21-08 09:58 AM
    Well....send to another email address. Its either you stay with your sent messages coming back which is dead annoying or not able to send yourself stuff.
    12-21-08 01:38 PM
    Well that sucks. Is it a gmail problem or a blackberry problem?

12-21-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD