Good evening from Wisconsin,

I have a client with a Blackberry Pearl 8130 who has taken pictures he would like to save on his PC. He does not have an insertable memory card, so the pictures are residing on the Pearl's internal memory.

From what I have read online, it doesn't look like the pictures can be transferred to the PC even using Blackberry Desktop Manager v4.5 when the phone is connected to the PC using a USB cable.

A solution where he could copy them over using Windows Explorer would be ideal as everything he does with his computer needs to be *really* simple.

Is his (and thus my) only option to purchase a memory card and move his pictures from Pearl's internal memory over to the memory card, thus allowing for Windows Explorer-type access, or is there another option?

Thank you in advance,
    Isaac Grover
    08-02-08 06:39 PM
    The client should be able to use Desktop Manager. The Media Manager enables transfer to/from BB device memory or media card to/from PC.

Go to device memory and drag it up to picture folder on PC.

Last edited by srplummer; 08-02-08 at 06:59 PM.
    08-02-08 06:46 PM
    How are you even able to get the media manager to work? Everytime I try to run the Media Manager, I get a appcrash in the following module "LayoutDll9.dll"?
    08-02-08 10:09 PM
    You should definitely be able to use desktop manager. If for some reason it is not working why don't you email the pics to yourself and dl them to your cpu that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 10:12 PM
    Here is a link to the latest Desktop Manager with Media Manager.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...55F8366F4ED9E9

It should look like this:

Last edited by srplummer; 08-02-08 at 10:45 PM.
    08-02-08 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD