How can i forward a text to multiple people? I've been just sending one by one...please help.

Thanks
    03-12-08 01:14 PM
    You should be able to hit menu and then go to add recipient in the message you are forwarding.
    03-12-08 01:23 PM
    You should be able to hit menu and then go to add recipient in the message you are forwarding.

I don't see anything that say's add recipient.
    03-12-08 01:35 PM
    Sorry... I guess I should have explained that better. Open the msg. you want to forward, click forward. You will get your contact list. Click on the first person you want to fwd this message to. This will take you to the message you are sending. Then hit the menu button, and go to add recipient. It will bring up the list again and you can pick the next contact you want. Do it over until you have all the people you wish to send the message to on there. I think it allows 10, at least for my phone.
    03-12-08 01:40 PM
    Sorry... I guess I should have explained that better. Open the msg. you want to forward, click forward. You will get your contact list. Click on the first person you want to fwd this message to. This will take you to the message you are sending. Then hit the menu button, and go to add recipient. It will bring up the list again and you can pick the next contact you want. Do it over until you have all the people you wish to send the message to on there. I think it allows 10, at least for my phone.
    Thanks i get it now.
    03-12-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD