how do i see how much memory I have or if im putting the songs on my memory card or the phone. I think im putting the songs on my card but when i look at status and see File Free the bytes keep going down
    05-01-08 11:33 AM
    The file free in Status refers to the device memory, not your memory card. To see info on your memory card, you have to go to Options > Media Card.
    05-01-08 11:38 AM
    man that means my songs have been going on the phoens memory and not the memory card. what the heck man. man what did u do to ur card to make it work
    05-01-08 11:41 AM
    If you open up your camera like you are abt to take a pic and then choose the blackberry(menu) button and choose options, you will see towards the bottom that you can choose to save pix to memory card from there. good luck
    05-02-08 11:03 PM
    You have to turn enable mass storage on. Go to options, media card, it's there. Then go to the media icon and click it. then hit your menu button(button to the left of the trackball) scroll to reserved pictures memory and change to 0 and save. You just got an extra 2MG memory on the device that easy...
    05-03-08 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD