I have a BB 8130 and I have a few problems with it and wondered if anyone else did....my phone screen will go black and the red light will be on in the corner and then all of a sudden its like rebooting it self....then when I pick up my phone the camera will come on and the last thing is I have taken out the battery let it sit for a a min or two then put it back in and let it refresh it self again. I seem to have this problem often and have gone to my local verizon store and they seem to think I am nuts.....does anyone else have these problems?
    03-26-09 06:22 PM
    I had a problem where my screen would go black but my phone would still be on, like I could hear someone calling me but could not see anything. Fortunatly, mine was still under warranty and they overnighted me a new one. I would suggest calling Verizon instead of going to the store... that seems to work better.
    03-26-09 06:53 PM
    Are you also having text messages deleting? If that is the case your berry is rebooting due to lack of memory. What is your file free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 07:02 PM
    Mine does that to and I am going to call verizon this weekend and see what they can do....this is the original phone I have had since October
    03-26-09 07:21 PM
    Are you also having text messages deleting? If that is the case your berry is rebooting due to lack of memory. What is your file free?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I get rid of text messages after I am done reading them....so I do not save them
    03-26-09 07:22 PM
    I get rid of text messages after I am done reading them....so I do not save them
    So, look under Options then Status and tell us the number under File Free.
    03-26-09 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD