hello,
    i recently posted a thread about themes. i downloaded a theme. Now when i turn on my bb. it takes a long time for it to load. the sand time thing keeps on going.Than when it does come on. the role ball, works really slow, and after like 1 min, the phone goes to a white screen. it has little writing in the middle that says "APP ERROR 523" and it tells me to reset.PLZ HELP ME. I am kind of worried.thank you very much.
    03-27-08 09:53 PM
    Connect it up to your computer and remove the theme if you can. Other wise you will have to reload the OS.
    03-27-08 09:57 PM
    well, i deleted the theme. I went to app loader and deleted it. but it still does the same thing. Can you tell me how to reload the OS?in steps plz.thank you so much.
    03-27-08 09:59 PM
    Read the thread below. It has steps and more information about the issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/error-523-reset-1831/
    03-27-08 10:04 PM
    umm...i took ur advice. and went to the forum, its kinda complicated.i am new at all this, so i kinda need step by step, one by one, thank you so much for caring.i have tried for over 2 hours now and i am still confused, so please help me out.
    03-28-08 12:47 AM
    If you can't do that (naviwilliams had step by step directions) then just take the phone back to the store.
    03-28-08 12:57 AM
    do u think they are gonna give me a new one? or just fix it? also wouldn't i have to pay since its my fault?
    03-28-08 12:59 AM
    You shouldn't have to pay anything. I had the same problem yesterday when I was trying to go through the memory optimization thread and get more memory freed up on my BB. I was unable to reload the OS that came with my phone. However, I downloaded the newest version of the OS and it allowed me to upgrade, which fixed my problem. It seems to have fixed my memory issues as well. Just take your phone in and show them.
    03-28-08 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD