The BB doesn't have the same spam filters as my "macbook" email, so I get a lotta junk. I don't necessarily want to go into the BIS settings and create filters, until I get more of a feel for how the BB handles my multiple email addresses.

Is there a way to select multiple messages for a mass-delete? Thanks once again for any help
    02-01-09 05:27 PM
    You can hold down the shift key while scrolling, just like on Windows. You can also select a date bar, push menu, and select delete prior.
    02-01-09 05:52 PM
    Thank you! I totally forget about Shift-scroll, as it's ALT/Option-scroll on a Mac.
    02-01-09 06:36 PM
    OK I must be an ***** because this doesn't work for me.

I hover the trackball over a message, hit the SHIFT key, and scroll, and nothing else highlights. Even with the SHIFT key pressed, whatever message I've scrolled to (the last one in this case) opens when I hit MENU or just releasing the SHIFT key.

What am I doing wrong? Screenshots/pictures would be great. Remember I'm on 4.3 NOT 4.5.
    02-06-09 11:06 PM
    Maybe the technique just doesn't work on Pearls. I don't have one to compare. I'm running OS 4.2.2.196. I don't think a screen shot would help; you are doing what I described.
    02-06-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD