Every time i send an email from my BB I get a message in my Outlook inbox saying that the message from my device was successfully sent. How do i turn this off
    02-22-08 07:08 AM
    Open up that email address' inbox on your BlackBerry, then hit the menu button and go to 'Options'. From there, select 'Email Settings' and then change the 'Confirm Delivery' option to 'No'.
    02-22-08 07:18 AM
    Open up that email address' inbox on your BlackBerry, then hit the menu button and go to 'Options'. From there, select 'Email Settings' and then change the 'Confirm Delivery' option to 'No'.
    Thank a lot for the help miakeru!
    02-22-08 07:22 AM
    No problem! I was pretty annoyed by that at first, too. Not sure why they'd default to having this turned on, either.
    02-22-08 07:24 AM
    From the email application select options > email settings > confirm delivery - set this to off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 07:40 AM
    I did all the previous steps to stop e-mail comfirmations on deliveries yet I STILL get them no matter what I do, I disabled all comfirmations and I still get reciepts... any ideas?

it seems to only do this when sending msgs from the blackberry itself... I have 5 mail addresses setup and have them all configured properly!
    04-25-08 01:59 PM
    Yes...you're with VZW and so am I...

Go to your computer (not your BB) and log into the BIS system at https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

If you haven't registered, then register first. Then login on the computer and go into Filter for the email address you want to stop the confirmations.

Then Name it whatever you want. Type in your email address and then at the bottom click "Do not forward". Click save.

That's it!!!
    04-25-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD