I added aol, gmail, and hotmail and blackberry email accounts on my 8130 and i cannot seem to get any emails from any of them. Called sprint and talked with bb tech and we deleted some address files and re-activated the phone and started over. I then got the "congrats" messages from all of the email clients but now im right back to square 1 and not receiving emails from any. Also I lose web access sometimes and have to shut off and turn on to regain. They said I'm in a good coverage area so I dunno if the phone itself is screwy or what? Any help will be appreciated
    06-12-08 08:37 PM
    once you setup the email and rec'd confirmation, did you log in and verify the email accounts? Also you could try resending the service books, BB uses a push system for th emails, but i have sent and rec'vd emails with my service provider was updating the web, so i dont know that losing web access has anything to do with it, but dont quote me on that. I dont know what sprints website is, i have alltel and I confirmed my email accounts @ alltel.blackberry.com and just logged in and walked thur each one.
    Hope this helps
    06-13-08 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD