when I go to email setup

error 400:bad request
    The server could not understand the request, or was unable to process it for some reason. Please try loading a different page.

I'm not receiving emails/fb notifications to my blackberry. I have changed my password, deleted the email address and added it again..and nothing.

I have Alltel but I guess Verizon recently bought us out. Anyone help? I have tried taking the battery out, waiting a few min and putting it back in.

I'm at a loss!

Thanks!
    12-17-09 09:32 AM
    I have the same problem. I have Verizon and have the Curve 8330. I wonder if Verizon is working on their system? I might give them a call today or stop into my verizon store and talk w/ them.
    12-17-09 10:02 AM
    I have the exact same problem today, Curve 8330 on Verizon. Please post when you find an answer!
    12-17-09 10:19 AM
    Sounds like a problem on Verizon's end... but I'm not sure.

Have you tried re-sending your service books?
    12-17-09 11:21 AM
    having the same issue on my curve 8330

I've registered and tried to send my service books and it won't work. I deleted my accounts and now I can't add them back through my phone (due to the error) or even online now... it won't load. I think everyone is trying to get into the bis website.
    Last edited by anniedee; 12-17-09 at 11:30 AM.
    12-17-09 11:24 AM
    I have the same problem for my pearl, and I'm with T-mobile. I will randomly get a bunch of emails if I restart my phone, but otherwise they don't show up. Also, the website for changing/creating email accounts won't work for me.
    12-17-09 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD