I call myself searching high and low on this site for an answer to my question, but to no avail...I'm trying to figure out how to set up a folder, so that i can move messages that come into my email(all account, but not including texts)folder, into a folder, like I have on my Microsoft Outlook program, on my laptop. For instance, if I had an email come to [email protected], from delta, how would I move that email, into a folder labeled Travel? My point in all of this, is to make specific emails, quick reference, as opposed to having to look for them in an email folder that receives email for six different email accounts. I'm new to all of this, so please don't flame me for posting, what may be a silly question, on this board. I just need some help, and it will be greatly appreciated!
    07-03-08 12:01 AM
    Unless you are on BES you cannot do this. The only solution would be to save the message to the saved messages folder.
    07-03-08 12:09 AM
    I have a related question... I WAS on BES and am now on BIS. Since moving off of BES I have wiped my bb and removed the BES IT policy. The folders which were in place from the BES account are still present in my "Messeges". I want them GONE... any thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks!!!
    07-03-08 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD