I continue to receive emails on my At&T Pearl that are missing the email body. Usually they are messages that I am CC'd on. No filters are selected in the Desktop Manager. RIM says: from an email list, select options, then filters - but my Pearl shows no filter option!

Any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated.
    04-30-08 09:33 AM
    Brand new to BB, just got a Verizon Curve.

I try to follow the instructions for setting up a filter:

1In a message list, highlight an email message.
    2Press the Menu key.
    3Click Filter Sender or Filter Subject.

#3 doesn't exist on my phone... thoughts?
    05-12-08 05:40 AM
    having the same problem with my verizon curve

HELP PLEASE... ANYONE...PLEASE
    05-16-08 09:24 AM
    I think I've figured it out. The problem is that there is some kind of unholy triangle between your handheld, RIM, and Verizon. To complete this triangle, you have to create a user account on a website, from there you can set up filters... seems to have worked for me. Steps:

Go to this thread, the first post on the second page gives perfect Verizon Instructions for setting up the account (ignore the parts about removing the "Sent from my Verizon Wireless Blackberry" message, if for some reason you like bragging/advertising)
    <I'm not allowed to post URLs, so after forums.crackberry.com type /f3/how-remove-sent-my-blackberry-4980 >

To quote that message:
    ok gang, i just struggled with this on Verizon - here's how to remove your sig:

the process works like this:

1. setup a username on your bberry
    2. from yer desktop, go online to the verizon link at the beginning of this thread

3. login using username created in step 1
    4. select an email address to change + delete that ugly sig.

Here's the play-by-play. Step 1 was the most confusing for me

1. on your bberry, go to Email Settings -> Click Services and Settings
    2. Click "Create New Username"
    3. scroll thru the nonsense they print there, and enter a usrname/password
    4. Now: from yer desktop browser, go to the link at the top of this thread (bis.na.blackberry. com/html?brand=vzw)

5. login using the usr/pwd you created in step 3
    6. once you;re in, you'll see any email accounts you've already setup (you also have the option of setting up a new account)
    7. Want to remove that nasty verizon signature?? click the little edit pencil icon next to the email account - voila! delete the sig and click "save"
    Last edited by parallax1; 05-16-08 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Messed up text
    05-16-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD