Hi all.
    I finally decided on the BB Pearl and picked it up last night.
    My main concern was suretype, but after reading all your suggestions, I can already type pretty fast with very few errors. "Trusting" it seems to be the key to that.
    I have my email accounts set up and they're working beautifully.
    Now my first question......
    I have no calendar program that I'm using now.
    I would like to enter my appointments on my PC and throw them over to my BB.
    How do I go about doing this?
    02-29-08 08:31 AM
    I use outlook since it was already on my pc and it works well. Googles calendar will sync I believe. Glad you're enjoying your berry and having success with SureType!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-29-08 08:36 AM
    The first time I tried it in the store I watched the screen for 5 minutes and literally walked away.
    I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I've seen.
    Then I read the instructions and forums here (DUH) and it is really amazing!
    02-29-08 08:39 AM
    The first time I tried it in the store I watched the screen for 5 minutes and literally walked away.
    I thought it was the most ridiculous thing I've seen.
    Then I read the instructions and forums here (DUH) and it is really amazing!
    I did the same thing 3 times in one week! I really liked the size and capabilities but every time I tried to compose test emails I was stumbling my way through it. I still decided to get it and after about 10 minutes I was typing just as fast as a true querty keyboard
    02-29-08 10:24 AM
    As Dacur stated, Outlook is the simplest way to sync contacts and calender.
    02-29-08 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD