Can I move pictures from my device memory onto my micro card on my phone or do I have to delete them from my phone and reload them from my DM onto my card??

Thanks,
    Laurie
    02-26-08 07:08 PM
    go to media>open menu>explore>device memory>move>then select >media card and move it to there.
    02-26-08 07:33 PM
    go to media>open menu>explore>device memory>move>then select >media card and move it to there.
    Thanks for your response, however I don't have those options when I open my media icon and click on device memory, when I click on "move' all it wants to do is move the picture to the top of the list. I have a Pearl 8130. Any other suggestions??

Thanks again!!
    Laurie
    02-26-08 07:49 PM
    if you click move is there an option for "up" if so click that then it should say media card. select it and "move here"
    02-26-08 07:59 PM
    if you click move is there an option for "up" if so click that then it should say media card. select it and "move here"
    Ahhhh thats it!!! Thanks so much!! Now when I click on My Pictures I have three options, Camera, EMVcache(HTML email program), and Media Card. When I click on Media Card it says camera and Blackberry underneath it. Does that mean its now on the card?? I guess what I am asking is what does Blackberry mean, there are all my pictures and wallpapers underneath it.

Thanks so much!!
    Laurie
    02-26-08 08:12 PM
    OK I think I have that little job done however when I checked my Media Card free space it says Total Space 1.8 and Free Space 1.8. Does that mean my wallpapers did not go on the card??
    02-27-08 10:51 AM
    Can someone tell me if I did it right from the above info??

Thanks!!
    Laurie
    02-27-08 03:31 PM
    A quick way to check Laurie: Looking at the thumbnails of the pics if you see a small green arrow pointing left under each thumbnail, it means the pic is on the card.
    02-27-08 03:40 PM
    A quick way to check Laurie: Looking at the thumbnails of the pics if you see a small green arrow pointing left under each thumbnail, it means the pic is on the card.
    Thanks!! There is a green arrow when I "highlight the picture" wonder why my media card doesn't show any memory used, is it because I didnt use much with my 6 wallpapers??

Thanks!!!
    Laurie
    02-27-08 03:50 PM
    I also do not have a option to "move" the preloaded pics
    02-27-08 03:54 PM
    I also do not have a option to "move" the preloaded pics
    Preloaded pics are locked and cannot be moved. They can be deleted. They are in a .cod file as one lump file, so you either delete all or none. As to deleting them read thru the links in my sig.
    02-27-08 06:09 PM
    Thanks!! There is a green arrow when I "highlight the picture" wonder why my media card doesn't show any memory used, is it because I didnt use much with my 6 wallpapers??

Thanks!!!
    Laurie
    Yep exactly Laurie, the amount of mem used by only the 6 wallpapers isn't nearly enough to show as used since the card usage figure is in GB.
    02-27-08 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD