how do i delete a theme? and can i save themes on my memory card?
    11-28-08 09:08 AM
    Not sure if you delete them from options/themes or from options/advanced options/applications but it is one of them. You cannot save themes on the memory card it is for media only such as pics and music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 10:16 AM
    It's options/advanced options/ applications. Scroll to the theme name, then select Menu then Delete.

11-28-08 12:04 PM
    Can I piggyback on this question? Is there away I can delete themes on my bb but save them on my desk manager to reload later? I have certain holiday themes that I only use a month out of the year and don't want them holding up space. Thanks

11-28-08 12:26 PM
    lol i dont know the answer to that question.. i dont know where my cd is so =[..im stuck using OTA.. idk waht other cool things this black berry can do besides themes
    11-28-08 01:36 PM
    Can I piggyback on this question? Is there away I can delete themes on my bb but save them on my desk manager to reload later? I have certain holiday themes that I only use a month out of the year and don't want them holding up space. Thanks

If you downloaded them to your CPU and installed them through DM then they should be on your CPU if you ever want to install them again. If you downloaded them OTA then they would be gone.

Actually you may be able to do it. Check out this link. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/
    11-28-08 01:52 PM
    Thanks. They were ota.... I'll check out the link

11-28-08 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD