I installed an application on my Pearl, it shows it in my main screen, but I can't delete it. Even when I goto Applications under options, it's not listed there.

Can anyone help?
    07-15-08 11:53 PM
    Did you try the desktop manager? You can add/remove apps from there also
    07-16-08 12:11 AM
    This shouldnt happen with third party apps...either try the DM or try a battery pull and see if you can delete it after.
    07-16-08 12:14 AM
    That didn't work. The program is still on my blackberry and its not listed on the Desktop Manager---even after removing the battery.

Any other ideas??

Thanks in advance.
    07-16-08 04:03 PM
    what program is it?
    07-16-08 04:04 PM
    well, I'm a bit new to blackberry and was trying to figure a way to connect my Dell PC bluetooth keyboard to my Pearl. I got them to pair no problem but didn't realize that BlackBerry didn't support the HID profile....as of two days ago I didn't know any of this. So I decided to try installing a driver for a different bluetooth keyboard that was compatible with Blackberry.

Unfortunately, I didn't read the documentation first and didn't realize that the driver I installed required Validation (which I don't have since I don't own their keyboard). So it is the Freedom Bluetooth Keyboard driver which adds this program which allows you to set up the keyboard (which I can't do since I can't activate the validation.) and even if I could, it probably isn't compatible with my keyboard anyway.

Worth trying right? If I didn't have a program that didn't work and couldn't be erased.

Amusing? Hopefully nobody here thinks I'm a COMPLETE dope. (I'll accept partial dope)
    07-16-08 10:18 PM
    That didn't work. The program is still on my blackberry and its not listed on the Desktop Manager---even after removing the battery.

Any other ideas??

Thanks in advance.
    OMG! I am an *****! where the **** is the desktop manager and how do you delete? I never can figure out and have never seen an option for delete!! im really starting to hate my blackberry! Please help me change my mind!
    07-16-08 10:50 PM
    have you look in applications on your BB to see if its their you have to go into phone phone menu to get there but if you see it you should be able to delete it.
    07-16-08 11:54 PM
    I just downloaded Sprints newest desktop software upgrade for my Pearl and that allowed me to erase (and add some applications I was having trouble with as well)
    08-02-08 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD