I've done a multitude of searches on here, and here's my issue.

I know about the BIS going down on 9/9 and I'm not sure if this is a residual issue or not, as it just started (Thurs? Maybe Fri?).

When I hit delete, I typically have all my email setting set to "delete on: prompt". So I can have the option to Cancel, Delete, or Delete on handheld.

I've tried everything I have seen on these boards. Everything from removing my email accounts, resending service books, pulling the battery, #228, options (as I said above), etc.

Any other thoughts on what could be going on?

I'm on VZW, I have two yahoo accounts and my work email going to it. I have BIS (which is only accessible via my phone). Oh, the only thing I tried to do was add Gmail's Enhanced whatevers. Didn't care about it, deleted it, made sure everything was back to "normal" and of course, none of it is.

Thanks
    09-13-09 01:58 AM
    Ditto here exactly, word for word, other than the gmail thing. It started after I downloaded and installed the upgrade. I also don't see on my Today theme home screen the two next calendar appointments, and can't figure out how to get them back. Obviously I've got dozens and dozens, but tomorrow's are not showing up (though they do once I get in the Calendar). What's up?
    09-13-09 06:03 PM
    That is weird. I still have my Delete on Handset option in my Pearl.
    09-13-09 06:27 PM
    Either I've forgotten, or I can't find it, but where is the option for automatic synchronized delete or prompt for delete on handheld only?
    09-13-09 06:40 PM
    Either I've forgotten, or I can't find it, but where is the option for automatic synchronized delete or prompt for delete on handheld only?
    Options> Email Reconciliation > Wireless Reconciliation
    09-13-09 06:46 PM
    Options> Email Reconciliation > Wireless Reconciliation
    Okay, I went to Options, and I don't see an Email Reconciliation option, let alone a Wireless Reconciliation option. Nor do I see it in Advanced Options. This is from the Desktop, right?
    09-13-09 07:07 PM
    Forget it...I found it. Now, if I could only get my calendar to show the appointments on the Today theme screen.....
    09-13-09 07:19 PM
    Okay, I went to Options, and I don't see an Email Reconciliation option, let alone a Wireless Reconciliation option. Nor do I see it in Advanced Options. This is from the Desktop, right?
    Not from the desktop. On your handheld, go into your e-mail folder(s). Then go to Menu (BB button) --> Options --> EMail Reconciliation. Once there, change the "delete on" option to "Prompt".
    09-14-09 12:50 PM
    Looks like everyone else got an answer. So strange.

So this morning, I woke up and BAM, my option to delete on handheld only is back. Weird.

HOWEVER, now my OS seems pretty slow. I did update whatever my desktop manager told me to. Maybe it's too much.

I cant wait till April (NE2 is coming up).
    09-14-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD