How do you delete the additional vendor themes that you add to your phone? I added all of them to check them out, but now I don't want hardly any of them and they are taking up a lot of space. Thanks.

I think I might have deleted BB browswer too, it doesn't show up anywhere on my phone and any links in my emails are not hyperlinked. How do you re add it?
    Last edited by tom1l21; 01-29-08 at 03:27 AM.
    01-29-08 02:49 AM
    Probably the easiest would be to reload the OS.
    I see you are with Verizon. If you are still running OS v.06 then now's the time to update to Alltel's OS v.81.
    Might also fix your browser issue.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/all...ailable-13470/
    01-29-08 04:26 AM
    yeah I just reloaded service books and it solved everything. Thanks for the help.
    01-29-08 04:34 AM
    You can also remove the files from the application folder on your PC, then run the application loader. That will physically remove the files.
    01-29-08 08:03 AM
    This way didn't work, the only themes that came up in the application loader were the custom ones i downloaded, none of the original ones or vendor ones showed up here.
    01-29-08 08:15 AM
    You need to go to> My computer> Local drive C:> Program Files> Common Files> Reasearch in Motion> Shared> Loadder Files> 8130 (What ever version O.S. you have)> Java and remove the cod files. I would put them in a folder in case you want them back.

Oh and don't remove the BB Zen theme it might srew up your BB.
    01-29-08 08:22 AM
    I don't have a Shared directory... I have my windows explorer options set up so I see all hidden folders and stuff but no Shared directory.
    03-28-08 03:08 PM
    "John Clark" has an excellent link that "everyone should use- including how to delete vendor themes;

Optimize your BB! How To Setup for max free memory
    03-28-08 03:27 PM
    Everyone posts the link to JC's post but I'm stuck because I can't find the Shared directory on my PC.

I'm wondering if this is why I can only see the third party applications in Options > Advanced Options > Applications.

Do I need to contact my IT department (I have BES) to let me delete apps?
    03-28-08 03:29 PM
    Do you have the BB OS installed on your computer?
    03-29-08 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD