Hello

Can i change the default browser to opera so that when i click on an e-mail link my BB uses opera instead of the BB browser?

Also, just seen the new excile themes, anyone got any cool themes lately as i am becoming bored of my iberry but can't find anything better (for free!!)

Thanks
    10-07-08 05:46 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Sorry, the default Browser will always be set to BlackBerry Browser. There is no way around that.

Instead of games, get involved with people, you will never be bored again.

Check out the social users and PIN exchange topics. You are sure to find a specific interest group.
    10-07-08 12:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...download+links

and also
    Mobile Websites - Cantoni.mobi these will keep you busy for awhile and also check out the 101 link in my signature welcome to cb !!1
    10-07-08 12:24 PM
    What is wrong with the default BB browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-08 12:39 PM
    Ditto on that suggestion...makes a great home page if you haven't selected one already.
    10-07-08 01:52 PM
    I prefer opera to the BB browser, prefer looking At proper internet page layouts than the ones I get on the BB browser.

The worst thing about it is that I can copy addesses on the BB browser and on my emails but I can't paste them into opera. Are there any other website viewers that would allow me to paste as well as being as good as opera?

I have friends! Just very addicted to my BB, hence being on here!

Thanks
    10-08-08 05:39 PM
    cant you setup the BB browser to display like opera?
    10-08-08 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD