Okay this is something new... I got a text at 4:53pm. That's the time I got it and the time it shows up as in my message folder. However when I click on it to reply, it shows the time stamp as 5:53pm.

I've checked the date/time section under Options and the time is correct. I've pulled the battery, same problem.

Weird, right?
    05-05-08 05:09 PM
    Okay it just happened again. Text arrived at 5:17pm, I went to click on it and the date turned into 6:17pm. It came from the same person as the last time.

I had someone else text me who was with a different provider and I didn't have the same problem....
    05-05-08 05:25 PM
    The same thing happens on my phone... I live in a different time zone than the people I'm texting, and it seems like whatever time zone they are in (or their phone happens to be set to) is what shows up on the actual message.
    05-05-08 05:35 PM
    Only problem is that the person texting me lives like 3 blocks away from me, as in IN the same timezone. Plus I got texts from him earlier today without this problem, which I guess only started a few hours ago.

I'm assuming it's a problem with his phone though, right? Not mine?
    05-05-08 05:39 PM
    there could be 2 things going on,
    you have the right time, but the time zone in your options is set incorrectly, or this could be with the user sending it to you, so check and make sure you didn't just edit the time and not the time zone when setting up your phone or w/e
    05-06-08 02:49 AM
    My time zone is set up correct, just checked. I guess it could've been the user, but today it's working properly. Maybe it was just a random spaz yesterday.
    05-06-08 08:12 AM
    The same thing happend to me. After a week it stopped. Try a hard reset. Just pull the battery out while the berry is on, wait 30 seconds and see if that helps...
    05-06-08 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD