Hi all,

did a quick search on this but couldnt find any info - is there a way of creating a seperate address book from the standard contact book?

My blackberry is hooked up to our exchange server but i want to create a personal address book on my blackberry only

cheers all!

Ken
    02-17-08 09:17 AM
    I understand your question, but couldn't you do the same by applying categories to each contact and then using filters to view your personal contacts? That's what I do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 10:06 AM
    I think the point of what Kenwen wants to do is keep his personal contacts out of his work Outlook. Your suggestion would not accomplish this.

I have often wondered if there is a way to do this as well?!?! Somehow syncing with more than one Outlook calendar and address book...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 10:40 AM
    Hi Pashan,

that's exactly what i want to do - the exchange server that my blackberry is connected to is shared amongst three different users; my customer services team, my business partner and myself. I want to keep a personal address book on my blackberry as well as the address book on the exchange

do any of the third party contact management programs supply this functionality?

Cheers all!
    Ken
    02-17-08 03:50 PM
    I too would like to know if there is an answer to this?

I have asked this very same question in my thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/2-q...l-icons-26011/

Cheers,

Jay
    03-25-08 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD